Create issue ticket

433 Possible Causes for GLY338GLU, RCP

Show results in: 日本語

  • Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis

    Disease Program, National Jewish Health Richard Kradin , MD, pulmonologist and psychiatrist, Pulmonary and Critical Care Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital Dolly Kervitsky , RCP[prnewswire.com]

    Missing: GLY338GLU
  • Trientine

    Tissue pathways for cardiovascular pathology This document gives the RCP recommendations for tissue pathways applying to the following areas of cardiovascular pathology: *[evidence.nhs.uk]

    Missing: GLY338GLU
  • Choledochal Cyst

    METHODS: The unusual nature of the choledochal cyst, suspected on magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography RCP to be type I initially, was confirmed by laparotomy to be[ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

    Missing: GLY338GLU
  • Interstitial Lung Disease

    Tilley RRT, RCP, CRC[medicine.duke.edu]

    Missing: GLY338GLU
  • Hypernatremia

    This pathway provides guidance on the imaging surveillance of adult patients with subsolid pulmonary Tissue pathways for cardiovascular pathology This document gives the RCP[evidence.nhs.uk]

    Missing: GLY338GLU
  • Middle Lobe Syndrome

    This pathway provides guidance on the imaging surveillance of adult patients with subsolid pulmonary Tissue pathways for cardiovascular pathology This document gives the RCP[evidence.nhs.uk]

    Missing: GLY338GLU
  • Cataract

    “NHS staff increasingly feel like collateral damage in the battle between rising demand and squeezed budgets,” the RCP, which represents hospital doctors in England, said[theguardian.com] Andrew Goddard, the RCP’s registrar, said: “It is clear to all of us working in the NHS that we are at a point of no return and the NHS in its current form is unsustainable[theguardian.com] The RCP report, Underfunded, Underdoctored, Overstretched, into the state of the NHS points out that while demand for care is going up 4% a year, the health service’s budget[theguardian.com]

    Missing: GLY338GLU
  • Blue Rubber Bleb Nevus Syndrome

    Association of British Neurologists (ABN) joint meeting with the Royal College of Physicians (RCP), London, 23–24 October 2013 RARITIES IN NEUROLOGY: BLUE RUBBER BLEB NEVUS[jnnp.bmj.com]

    Missing: GLY338GLU
  • Cyclophosphamide

    Seven patients (47%) received RCP as initial therapy, and the other eight patients (53%) received RCP for relapsing or refractory disease.[ncbi.nlm.nih.gov] Seven patients (47%) received RCP as initial therapy.[bmcnephrol.biomedcentral.com] METHODS: We analyzed 15 consecutive patients with idiopathic membranous nephropathy treated with RCP at Massachusetts General Hospital.[ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

    Missing: GLY338GLU
  • Hereditary Angioedema Type 3

    Tissue pathways for cardiovascular pathology This document gives the RCP recommendations for tissue pathways applying to the following areas of cardiovascular pathology: *[evidence.nhs.uk]

    Missing: GLY338GLU

Further symptoms