Create issue ticket

4,686 Possible Causes for accidental

Show results in: Română

  • Upper Respiratory Infection

    Parents need to be aware that many OTC cough and cold products contain multiple ingredients which can lead to accidental overdosing.[] For young children, an accidental overdose could be fatal. Coughs associated with a cold usually last less than two to three weeks.[]

  • Insect Bite

    Unfortunately, sometimes this happens accidentally: Many of us have made the mistake of stepping on a bee, accidentally swatted a wasp, or gone too close to a bee hive without[] Convert to ICD-10-CM : 989.5 converts approximately to: 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T63.001A Toxic effect of unspecified snake venom, accidental (unintentional), initial encounter Or[] If you’re not allergic but you’ve been stung more than a dozen times — say, because you accidentally stepped on a nest — you may experience symptoms like nausea, vomiting,[]

  • Influenza

    Of those with known exposure to swine, 2 were laboratory workers who acquired accidental infection while working with sick pigs under what were described as biosafety level[] In an incident earlier this year, H2N2 virus was accidentally distributed in proficiency testing panels to laboratories in 18 countries.[] Three deaths were reported: one was the result of Escherichia coli septicaemia diagnosed 18 days after receipt of the second dose of LAIV in year one, and 2 deaths were accidental[]

  • Sunburn

    Neglect or non-accidental injury in children .[] Accidental tan lines and beachgoers pranked by friends who write words on their backs in sunscreen are familiar sights on the Internet.[] In children (as with any burn) consider whether neglect or non-accidental injury could be a cause. Presence of co-existing injuries.[]

  • Sinusitis

    If you also take a pain medicine, make sure the decongestant doesn't have it as well, so you don't accidentally get too much. Nasal steroid sprays.[]

  • Patulous Eustachian Tube

    Teflon paste anterior to the mouth of the Eustachian tube has been stopped by the manufacturer of the paste because of serious complications caused by the Teflon paste being accidentally[] Moreover, it was also intended to minimize the number of cases that could be accidentally excluded even in the presence of some suspected findings ("Possible PET").[]

  • Skin Infection

    Cutaneous larva migrans Cutaneous larva migrans is dermatosis that results from the accidental penetration of the skin by parasitic larvae from domestic bovine, canine and[]

  • Pharyngitis

    A rectal thermometer may accidentally poke a hole in (perforate) the rectum. It may also pass on germs from the stool.[]

  • Acute Bronchitis

    […] based on rare fatalities identified by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the US, highlighting the potential of these agents to cause harm, particularly if there is accidental[]

  • Streptococcal Infection

    Abstract Recent epidemiological reports suggest an increased frequency of invasive streptococcal infections linked to the appearance of a dominant group A Streptococcus serotype. Necrotizing streptococcal infections involving the skin and soft tissues of the face are uncommon. This case demonstrates the[…][]

Further symptoms