Create issue ticket

8,529 Possible Causes for Large Bowel Obstruction, Nausea, Wide Space Between the First and Second Toe

  • Down Syndrome

    A 35-year-old female patient had visited another hospital for 1 month for abdominal discomfort, nausea, constipation, and palpable mass.[] A wide space, often with a deep fissure between the first and second toes, is also common.[] The most commonly reported side effects were "diarrhoea, fatigue, insomnia, nausea and vomiting" (page 497; Prasher 2005 ).[]

  • Endometriosis

    Although colonic endometriosis may be asymptomatic, it can also present as large bowel obstruction.[] They may also complain of nausea, bloating and pain during or after exercise.[] Therefore, intestinal endometriosis should be taken into account in the differential diagnosis of an acute obstructive or perforative process of the small or large bowel.[]

    Missing: Wide Space Between the First and Second Toe
  • Intestinal Obstruction

    There are different treatments depending on the type of bowel obstruction you have. Large Bowel (Intestinal) Obstruction Menu What is the large bowel?[] Abstract BACKGROUND: Ondansetron use for nausea and vomiting during pregnancy has increased in the last years, although its maternal and fetal safety is not conclusive.[] A 27-year-old male presented with a history of gastric pain combined with nausea and abdominal distension that had been present for 5 d.[]

    Missing: Wide Space Between the First and Second Toe
  • Diverticulitis of the Colon

    Large bowel obstruction. Complications: Diverticulitis - seen in 25% of individuals with divertiulosis. [2] Peformation - peritonitis.[] Left lower quadrant pain and other gastrointestinal complaints such as nausea, vomiting, change in bowel habits, a loss of appetite, and fever may occur.[] In select cases of suspected large bowel obstruction, the dynamic role of a (gastrografin) enema study may increase the rate of contrast reaching the right colon compared[]

    Missing: Wide Space Between the First and Second Toe
  • Large Bowel Obstruction

    […] useful means of evaluating a possible large bowel obstruction.[] The diagnosis of adult obstruction was made from a history of constipation, abdominal distension, abdominal pain, nausea, and radiographic features of large bowel obstruction[] The most common symptoms include not being able to pass gas or have a bowel movement, nausea, vomiting, bloating, abdominal swelling and pain.[]

    Missing: Wide Space Between the First and Second Toe
  • Cecal Volvulus

    Cecal volvulus is a rare cause of large bowel obstruction. Surgical therapy depends on visceral circulatory conditions at diagnosis.[] Symptoms include abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, constipation, cystic abdominal mass, and high-pitched bowel sounds.[] Usually, a patient with a cecal volvulus will present with small and large bowel obstructions, with the collapse of the distal large bowel, and with extensive dilation of[]

    Missing: Wide Space Between the First and Second Toe
  • Small Bowel Obstruction

    Differential diagnosis includes postoperative ileus, narcotic bowel, colonic pseudo-obstruction, mesenteric ischemia, and large bowel obstruction.[] We present the case of a 61-year-old man with no previous surgery who presented with central abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting.[] Small bowel obstruction (SBO) accounts for 80% of all mechanical intestinal obstruction, the remaining 20% results from large bowel obstruction.[]

    Missing: Wide Space Between the First and Second Toe
  • Volvulus

    bowel obstruction.[] The most frequent findings were abdominal pain (100%), emesis (91.7%) and nausea (83.3%).[] Patient can additionally complain about nausea, vomiting, bloating and absence of stool and gases.[]

    Missing: Wide Space Between the First and Second Toe
  • Partial Small Bowel Obstruction

    Small bowel Large bowel When the bowels are prominent with air you have to distinguish it from small bowel obstruction, large bowel obstruction and paralytic ileus.[] […] post Share on other sites evolvingrn works as a RN. 8,200 Visitors; 1,035 Posts They don't always need and NG tube. if the patient is not throwing up or feeling extreme nausea[] If you experience constipation, nausea, vomiting or abdominal pain when following your liquid diet for a partial bowel obstruction you should consult your physician immediately[]

    Missing: Wide Space Between the First and Second Toe
  • Chronic Intestinal Pseudo-Obstruction

    KEY WORDS: Delphi study, Intestinal obstruction, Large bowel obstruction, Pseudo-obstruction, Small bowel.[] Nutrition supplementation is required for many patients with CIP due to symptoms of dysphagia, nausea, vomiting, and weight loss.[] bowel obstruction without organic stenosis.[]

    Missing: Wide Space Between the First and Second Toe

Similar symptoms