Create issue ticket

52 Possible Causes for Nabothian Cyst, Vaginal Bleeding

  • Cervical Polyp

    Endocervical polyp with Nabothian cysts Images hosted on other servers : Whole mount Various images Cytology description Tridimensional groups of endocervical cells, may show[pathologyoutlines.com] We report the case of a giant cervical polyp of 5.5 cm occurring in a multiparous 47-year-old woman who clinically presented vaginal bleeding.[ncbi.nlm.nih.gov] Papillary adenofibroma of the uterine cervix . [2] Nabothian cysts . Images EP - low mag. EP - intermed. mag.[librepathology.org]

  • Botryoid Sarcoma

    Clinical characteristics [ edit ] For botryoid rhabdomyosarcoma of the vagina, the most common clinical finding is vaginal bleeding [2] but vaginal bleeding is not specific[en.wikipedia.org] […] lymphocytes and plasma cells What disorder of the cervix is associated with retention (Nabothian) cysts?[quizlet.com] We report a case of a 14-year old female who presented with irregular vaginal bleeding and cervical polyp.[scopemed.org]

  • Mucopurulent Cervicitis

    Following are the major recommendations : Introduction Symptoms Asymptomatic in majority Abnormal vaginal discharge in some Post coital and intermenstrual vaginal bleed Case[speciality.medicaldialogues.in] […] periods Vaginal bleeding after intercourse, not associated with a menstrual period When to see a doctor See your doctor if you have: Persistent, unusual vaginal discharge[mayoclinic.org] Speculum examination showing signs of cervical infection like yellowish discharge, redness with swelling, easy bleeding on probing cervix, cervical erosion to be assessed.[speciality.medicaldialogues.in]

  • Cervical Laceration

    Had sores in my mouth, abdominal pain, nausea, fatigue, hair loss, irregular vaginal bleeding. After 1 month switched to Ortho tricylcin Lo.[medications.com] cysts (Nabothian follicle/epithelial inclusion cysts/mucinous retention cysts) : Like ectropion, these mucus-filled lesions are so common as to be considered a normal part[patient.info] […] lacerations to life-threatening vaginal bleeding.[jaoa.org]

  • Cervical Pregnancy

    […] a nonemergency basis, for moderate vaginal bleeding (6 patients).[ncbi.nlm.nih.gov] cyst, and cervical mass.[jhrsonline.org] Two of 20 patients (10%) had recurrent vaginal bleeding of approximately 50 mL daily after treatment; the other 18 (90%) had no significant vaginal bleeding after UAE.[ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

  • Hematocolpos

    […] disorder , Vaginismus ) Prolapse ( Cystocele , Rectocele , Enterocele , Urethrocele ) · Fistulae ( Vesicovaginal , Rectovaginal ) Vaginal bleeding Other/general Pelvic inflammatory[wiki30.com] The patient was discharged after 3 days without pain or vaginal bleeding.[anatomybox.com] Transverse vaginal septum with a small fenestration also can present with scant and prolonged vaginal bleeding as the blood collecting behind the septum drains slowly through[consultant360.com]

  • Cyst

    Vaginal bleeding when you are not having your period. Some functional ovarian cysts can twist or break open (rupture) and bleed.[northshore.org] ) Nabothian cyst (cervix) Nasolabial duct cyst Odontogenic cyst (teeth) Ovarian cyst (ovaries, functional and pathological) Pancreatic cyst Paradental cyst Parapelvic cyst[en.wikipedia.org] […] space behind the knee Bartholin's cyst: cystic enlargement of small glands near the vaginal opening Nabothian cyst : a mucus-filled cyst on the surface of the uterine cervix[emedicinehealth.com]

  • Gartner's Duct Cyst

    She denies vaginal bleeding, urinary retention, incontinence, fever, injury, and back, abdominal, and pelvic pain.[journals.lww.com] Perivaginal Cysts a) Skene Gland Cysts (Periurethral gland Cysts) b) Nabothian Cysts of Cervix.[ultimate-radiology.blogspot.com] She had no history of vaginal bleeding ,urinary retention ,incontinence ,fever ,injury and pain abdomen [ 4 ].[advancejournals.org]

  • Nabothian Cyst

    If the cervical cyst has an unusual appearance or you have abnormal vaginal bleeding or discharge, pelvic pain, or pain during intercourse, your doctor may perform a colposcopy[babymed.com] A nabothian cyst (or nabothian follicle ) [1] is a mucus-filled cyst on the surface of the cervix .[en.wikipedia.org] Elizabeth I had severe abnormal vaginal bleeding beginning 02/14/08 with my normal cycle. I had always been normal like clockwork until that time.[medhelp.org]

  • Retroverted Uterus

    cyst (These results are based enitrely on sonologic finding.)[healthquestions.medhelp.org] They concluded that the patients who had vaginal bleeding in early pregnancy had an equal risk of abortion irrespective of the position of the uterus.[medicineinanswers.com] Chronic uterine inversion • Symptoms: – Discharge – Vaginal bleeding – Pain: • Chronic pelvic pain • Dyspareunia – Infertility – Mass in vagina or protrude outside vulva 21[slideshare.net]

Further symptoms