Create issue ticket

17 Possible Causes for Spontaneous Rupture of Membranes, Vulvar Burning

  • Vaginitis

    Vaginal and vulvar pain or itching. Pain may be worse upon urination and during sexual intercourse. Vulvar burning. Bright reddish color to the vulva. Vulvar spotting.[healthcentral.com] […] abortion maternal infection postpartum endometritis neonatal complications include low birth weight prematurity Trichomoniasis prematurity premature rupture of membranes[step2.medbullets.com] Symptoms of GAS vulvovaginitis in adult women may include vaginal and/or vulvar pain, dyspareunia, burning sensation or irritation, and pruritus.[ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

  • Vaginal Candidiasis

    Vaginal candidiasis presents typically with vaginal and vulvar pruritus and burning, which are the cardinal symptoms of the infection.[symptoma.com] Preterm prelabour rupture of the membranes 2. Spontaneous pregnancy loss 3. Mode of birth 4. Duration of maternal hospitalisation at the time of birth 5.[doi.org] Patients with VVC may also complain of irritation, soreness, vulvar burning, or dyspareunia.[dx.doi.org]

  • Candida Albicans Vaginitis

    Symptoms and Signs Vaginal vulvar pruritus, burning, or irritation (which may be worse during intercourse) and dyspareunia are common, as is a thick, white, cottage cheese–like[msdmanuals.com] […] abortion maternal infection postpartum endometritis neonatal complications include low birth weight prematurity Trichomoniasis prematurity premature rupture of membranes[medbullets.com] […] pruritus (severe itching), burning, dysuria (painful urination) & dyspareunia (painful intercourse).[stomponstep1.com]

  • Gonococcal Vulvovaginitis

    A lack of estrogen in postmenopausal women can result in vaginal dryness and thinning of vaginal and vulvar skin, which may also lead to or worsen genital itching and burning[drkotob.com] […] abortion maternal infection postpartum endometritis neonatal complications include low birth weight prematurity Trichomoniasis prematurity premature rupture of membranes[medbullets.com] Some skin conditions can cause itching and chronic irritation of the vulvar area.[drkotob.com]

  • Trichomonas Vaginitis

    See: illustration ; colpitis macularis Symptoms T. vaginalis causes persistent burning, redness, and itching of the vulvar tissue associated with a profuse vaginal discharge[medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com] Vaginal infection causing spontaneous rupture of the membranes and premature labor. Aust N Z J Obstet Gynecol 1974;14:156-158. [PubMed] 21.[antimicrobe.org] Clinical aspects Persistentvaginitis, 50% asymptomatic Discharge 75% Vulvar itching and burning 50% Dyspareunia 50% Dysurea %0% Bad odor 10% 13.[slideshare.net]

  • Trichomonas Infection

    Clinical aspects Persistentvaginitis, 50% asymptomatic Discharge 75% Vulvar itching and burning 50% Dyspareunia 50% Dysurea %0% Bad odor 10% 13.[slideshare.net] Vaginal infection causing spontaneous rupture of the membranes and premature delivery. Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol 1974 ;14: 156 - 158 4.[doi.org] See: illustration ; colpitis macularis Symptoms T. vaginalis causes persistent burning, redness, and itching of the vulvar tissue associated with a profuse vaginal discharge[medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com]

  • Cytolytic Vaginosis

    However, the patient with cytolytic vaginosis can complain of vaginal pruritis and burning, dyspareunia, and vulvar burning when micturating (vulvar dysuria).[sexualhealthmedicine.com] Studies have linked BV to various complications of pregnancy including spontaneous abortion, preterm labor, premature rupture of membranes, preterm birth, amniotic fluid infection[ispub.com] I purchased a PH balanced lubricant and have been taking baking soda baths, which seem to help the vulvar burning from time to time.[vulvodyniasirenblog.wordpress.com]

  • Vulvovaginal Disorder

    In 1983 the ISSVD task force charged to study vulvar pain defined vulvodynia as "chronic vulvar discomfort, especially that characterized by the patient's complaint of burning[bfe.org] […] miscarriage, premature rupture of membranes, pre-term labour and infections following gynaecological surgical procedures, e.g. termination of pregnancy or hysterectomy. 5,7[bpac.org.nz] […] pain, irritation, itching, and burning.[fcvvd.com]

  • Bacterial Vaginosis

    Also, menopause and surgery of ovaries removal can thin your vaginal lining which will make your vagina experience the burning and itching sensation.[authorityremedies.com] […] preterm prelabour rupture of membranes, and hence, BV is a major determinant to the prematurity-related disease burden [ 12 ].[doi.org] Preterm premature rupture of the membranes and spontaneous preterm labour accounts for approximately 80% of preterm deliveries; the remaining 20% are planned deliveries for[doi.org]

  • Gardnerella Vaginitis

    […] pruritus (severe itching), burning, dysuria (painful urination) & dyspareunia (painful intercourse).[stomponstep1.com] Preterm premature rupture of the membranes and spontaneous preterm labour accounts for approximately 80% of preterm deliveries; the remaining 20% are planned deliveries for[doi.org] […] preterm prelabour rupture of membranes, and hence, BV is a major determinant to the prematurity-related disease burden [ 12 ].[doi.org]

Further symptoms