Why won't you help me, Dysautonomia with hyperthermia?

I am 55, female, and I am diagnosed with MVP, Dysautonomia, Fibromyalgia, Sjogrens, possible RA, Lupus, MS etc...to the end of the earth DX. In December of 16 I was exposed to extreme heat for 5 straight days and nights. I would go and lay in the snow for hours trying to get my temp down. I wanted to die. So I lost it and can't remember much other than getting us thrown out of my Husband's mother's house. My main problems are intestinal, pain, weakness, fogs, and very bothersome(torturous) heat intolerance. Neuropathy crept in after that experience. Also signs of, oh what's it called when your hands turn blue in cold? But I am almost never body cold, just extremities. Doesn't bother me because they go numb. I have trouble peeing now, and have to regulate my own bowels with vegetable laxatives every day or I'm stopped up. I drink about a gallon of Zero water a day, and 2 or 3 vodka drinks at night for the pain. But trust me, I am WELL hydrated. Just miserable.

by User38223

1 Answers

Answer

2500 Characters left Format the text using: # Heading, **bold**, _italic_. HTML code is not allowed.
By publishing this answer you agree to the TOS and Privacy policy.
• Respect your own and other people's privacy, never post full names or contact information.
• Inappropriate answers will be deleted.

Answers: 1

Related Questions