Gynecologic Surgical Procedure

I have been having heavy vaginal whitish discharge for 10 days post my period that ended in January 23-24 and lasted for 4 days. After that since February I have been getting brown discharge and doctor gave me 10 days course for vaginitis. Yet from February 4 and now being February 14 , I have been experiencing heavy blood tinged discharge that requires pads . Pelvis scan showed slightly enlarged uterus. No pregnancy . I am a 21 year old female and had my first and protected sex on January 12 and had last periods on Jan 19.

by User47896

3 Answers

Have there been any other symptoms associated with the discharge, such as pain, irritation, or difficulties with urination? And are your menstrual cycles regular?

by Guest.

I have slight lower abdominal pain and my mens this month is a week earlier after prolonged pink discharge before that.

by User47896

The differential diagnosis of the symptoms you describe is quite broad. A thorough diagnostic workup with a healthcare professional (preferably Gynecologist) is mandatory, particularly because of the presence of bloody vaginal discharge and abnormalities of the menstrual cycle.

by Guest.

Answer

2500 Characters left Format the text using: # Heading, **bold**, _italic_. HTML code is not allowed.
By publishing this answer you agree to the TOS and Privacy policy.
• Respect your own and other people's privacy, never post full names or contact information.
• Inappropriate answers will be deleted.
Answers: 3
Last Answer:
Answered by: Guest.

Related Questions