Rigid Flat Foot

In case I decide to have a flat foot surgery what will be the procedure for the surgery? I'm pretty sure I do have a hereditary flat foot condition as both my father and grandfather and I suffer from severe pain after long time physical activities? Are there other solution to hereditary rigid flat foot condition as I wouldn't want to risk my health with a surgery, which could at least work temporary while I train or hit the gym ?(in don't mean pain killers or other anti inflammatory drugs)
Gender :Male and Age :16

by User51586

3 Answers

Hello, did you already see a physician?

by Guest

No i haven't but my dad and grandfather did ( heridatory ) surgeon said it was a flat foot condition.

by Guest

See your physician in order to examine your foot and talk about treatment options.

by Guest


2500 Characters left Format the text using: # Heading, **bold**, _italic_. HTML code is not allowed.
By publishing this answer you agree to the TOS and Privacy policy.
• Respect your own and other people's privacy, never post full names or contact information.
• Inappropriate answers will be deleted.
Answers: 3

Related Questions