Rectal Prolapse

What do I do when I'm bleeding like I'm on my period from my anus?

by Guest

1 Answers

You should seek medical care from a professional, most likely from a gastroenterologist.

by Guest.


2500 Characters left Format the text using: # Heading, **bold**, _italic_. HTML code is not allowed.
By publishing this answer you agree to the TOS and Privacy policy.
• Respect your own and other people's privacy, never post full names or contact information.
• Inappropriate answers will be deleted.
Answers: 1
Last Answer:
Answered by: Guest.

Related Symptoms

Related Questions