Methyl Ethyl Ketone Poisoning

My adult son accidentally swallowed some at work. Thought it was his bottle of water. Can he die from that?

by User63144


1 Answers


In the case of methyl ethyl ketone ingestion, immediately call a poison center or doctor.

by Guest

Answer

2500 Characters left Format the text using: # Heading, **bold**, _italic_. HTML code is not allowed.
By publishing this answer you agree to the TOS and Privacy policy.
• Respect your own and other people's privacy, never post full names or contact information.
• Inappropriate answers will be deleted.
Answers: 1


Related Symptoms


Related Questions