Information

Hi, I'm from Venezuela and my niece, a doctor, diagnosed her with Kondoh syndrome ... there is no information about this syndrome in this country, only the one the doctor gave. but I would like to know more about this syndrome

by Guest

8 Answers

The syndrome is very rare and characterized by a small head, vision problems, etc. What symptoms are present?

by Guest

She was born with bilateral congenital cataracts, the doctor who diagnosed her with the syndrome saw that her eyes are separated, the small ears, the thin upper lip and spots on the skin

by Guest

What are the symptoms of people with this syndrome?

by Guest

My niece have 3 year old She was operated at year the cataracts and this caused her to have a delay in many things, like walking etc

by Guest

Patients are usually short, have a small head and an unusual face, cataracts, shortness of the fingers and toes, fine hair and developmental delay. Was genetic testing done?

by Guest

What types of test must be done to determine the syndrome?

by Guest

The geneticist gave him a temporary genetic report. because I order the study of cormosomes; to determine if he had dow syndrome, which was expected to be negative to corroborate that he had kondoh simdrome

by Guest

Gynecomastia surgery cost in India so let's know about this gynecomastia

by User67732

Answer

2500 Characters left Format the text using: # Heading, **bold**, _italic_. HTML code is not allowed.
By publishing this answer you agree to the TOS and Privacy policy.
• Respect your own and other people's privacy, never post full names or contact information.
• Inappropriate answers will be deleted.
Answers: 8
Last Answer:
Answered by: User67732

Related Questions