Symptoma is a Digital Health Assistant & Symptom Checker. Patients and doctors enter symptoms, answer questions, and find a list of matching causes – sorted by probability. Its diagnostic accuracy rate is raising the bar in its industry. We want to save lives and you can help us with that mission!
Please watch the video below for a better idea of the company: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAaXxyEGuWw
- You are the link between the CEOs and the other departments.
- You proactively take off organizational and informative tasks to relieve the CEOs.
- You create summaries and have regular check-ins with the CEOs.
- You organize and schedule the CEOs’ appointments and meetings.
- You attend meetings with the CEOs and colleagues/third parties and take meeting notes/action plans or review recorded meetings.
- You obtain a clear meeting agenda and keep an eye on the time.
- You ensure that the CEOs’ time is well invested and that there remains enough time for sudden urgent matters.
- You are the first contact point for open questions concerning the CEOs.
- You do preparatory work, like write meeting agendas, do research tasks, make introductory calls etc.
- You book business travel arrangements, incl. flights, accommodation, and transportation, for the CEOs and colleagues.
- You organize and prepare media and events appearances.
- You are responsible for the inbox management, incl. clearing emails, flagging urgent matters, and responding or forwarding emails.
- You have a University degree (min. Bachelor) and years of experience in an organizational role (e.g. as Project Manager or Assistant)
- You are fluent in English and German (verbal and written).
- You are extremely structured and organized.
- You are an expert in prioritization, as well as time and workload management.
- You have excellent communication and social skills.
- Error-free grammar and spelling are natural to you.
- You are the ultimate multitasker.
- You are highly attentive, pro-active, and stress resistant.
- You are a cheerful, enthusiastic person.
- You always keep everything in mind and learn very quick.
- You are a reliable team-player.
- You can identify with our mission and want to support us full-time.
- Your ideas and suggestions are highly valued.
- You work in a quick decision-making environment with flat hierarchies.
- You work side-by-side with self-confident, passionate pioneers.
- Your responsibilities grow with the company and your achievements.
- You work independently and self-responsibly.
- You can work at one of our offices in Salzburg, Vienna and Attersee, or remote.
- Salary: 40.000-50.000€/year, depending on experience level.
Application documents (as a single pdf file):
- CV (max 2 pages).
- Short letter of motivation (1 page).
- Contact details of 1-2 references.
Please send your application via e-mail to [email protected] stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations.
Other current job offers: https://www.symptoma.com/en/jobs
Jobs at Symptoma
We save lives. Are You in?
Symptoma was founded in 2006 to save up to 1.5 million lives each year with the right diagnosis.
Every patient deserves the right diagnosis and treatment.
Building the Digital Health Assistant championing for the patients’ sovereignty.
Our core values:
- Lean: Little resources, big impact.
- Helpful: Leave a dent in this universe – for the better.
- Strong: Each one of us has unique super-human skills.
We are a complementary team and joined for a bold mission worth fighting for. We know how to overcome and embrace even the biggest challenges. When we fail, we stand up and win even bigger.
Symptoma is a Digital Health Assistant. Patients and doctors enter symptoms, answer questions, and find a list of matching causes – sorted by probability. Symptoma empowers users to uncover even ultra-rare diseases.